Served with roasted cauliflower and rosemary roasted potatoes, it was an ideal weeknight meal!
Herb Crusted Fish
Taken from: Martha Stewart
- 3 slices white sandwich bread (or substitute 1/2 cup of panko and omit the olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 6-oz skinless salmon fillets or any kind of white fish (we used tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- If making breadcrumbs: Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. In a food processor, combine bread, parsley, and 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Pulse until coarse crumbs form.
- If using panko, combine panko and chopped parsley in a small bowl.
- Place salmon on prepared sheet; season with salt and pepper. Spread top of fillets with Dijon; top with crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere. Roast until salmon is opaque throughout, 11 to 13 minutes (for white fish, I checked at 8 minutes). Serve with lemon wedges.